Post Views (3150)
“Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan
The unfathomable joy of travelling can never fully be expressed in words, yet travel quotes have a wonderful way of reaching out straight to our hearts. With the power to inspire and impress, quotes speak of the exuberance and thrill that comes with hitting the road. They not only reveal about the adventures and feelings of a wanderlust soul, but like a mirror, they reflect the heart and mind of everyone who loves to travel.
They encourage us to dream, to step out of our comfort zone and explore the world in all its diversity and to live life to the fullest. From ancient wise men to modern backpackers, here are some of the best travel quotes that capture the beauty and essence of travel.
1. “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float; to gain all while you give; to roam the roads of lands remote; to travel is to live.”
2. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
3. “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
4. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
5. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”
6. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”
7. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.”
8. “There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.”
9. “We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.”
10. “A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”
At times it’s just best to let everything take a back seat and simply do an impromptu disappearance trick! So maybe it’s time to set off on another journey…what do you think!!
Want to share a travel story? We’d love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Samriddhi Tanti (see all)
- Iconic Bollywood Hairstyles We All Remember! - May 6, 2016
- ‘A Scoop of Happiness’… Best Ice Cream Parlours in Delhi - April 28, 2016
- Offbeat Ways to Enjoy Mumbai on a Budget - April 22, 2016