Post Views (1091)
We all love to pack our bags and hit the road whenever given a chance! Call yourself a globetrotter, a tourist, a backpacker, a pilgrim or just another wanderlust soul, there’s a kind we all belong to as travelers and holidayers … Here’s a look at few of them!
1. Band of Friends – Because “life was meant for great friends and great adventures”
2. The Foodie(s) – “First we eat, then we do everything else”… because food adventures are equally important for some!
3. The Fun Seekers & Party Lovers – ‘Cause we like to party! … Life is a party for these folks & any place they go, they’ll find the perfect spot to chill for sure!
4. The Solitary Thrill Seeker – “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” … is the motto these folks live by!
5. The Tourist – If there is a type of traveler according to behavior then this is the one! All things popular is what drives their interest & you simply can’t miss out on them, especially with the dangling camera!
6. The Family Guy – “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion” … Yes it can be a messy affair but nonetheless traveling with the family has its own perks!
7. The Backpacker – Wanderlust and footloose, all that this type of traveler needs is a chance to explore, dream and discover!
8. The Chic Traveler – Style savvy and sophisticated yet with a strong desire to see the world, life for this category of travelers is a dream & they sure know how to live life king-size!
Regardless of the type of trip you embark upon, the truth is that we all love to travel!
We’d love to know what type of a traveler you are. So don’t forget to write to us!
Latest posts by Samriddhi Tanti (see all)
- Iconic Bollywood Hairstyles We All Remember! - May 6, 2016
- ‘A Scoop of Happiness’… Best Ice Cream Parlours in Delhi - April 28, 2016
- Offbeat Ways to Enjoy Mumbai on a Budget - April 22, 2016