Post Views (7068)
Koramangala is the latest hip hangout for young Bangaloreans. If you are looking for something to make your weekends happening, this is the right place to head to!
From picturesque tree-lined avenues to plush commercial places, from bustling eateries to boisterous pubs…one can find just about anything and everything in urban and cosmopolitan Koramangala! So, whether you’re residing here or simply visiting, here’s what you can do when in Koramangala:
1. Rock n Roll @ Purple Haze: Bangalore’s love affair with rock n roll is legendary! One of the earliest names to have introduced the pub city to the good ol’ tunes of classical and contemporary rock, Purple Haze is the place to be if you’re looking for a date with some of the best names from the history of rock n roll! There is no dearth of pubs and bars in Koramangala, but for the sake of nostalgia, it has to be purple Haze!
Can’t wait to visit? Get a great deal here - 2 beer pints and 1 starter at Rs 519
Where: 65, Jyothi Nivas College Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore
Timings: 11:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M
2. Enjoy an Epic Evening @ Jugs: A fun and quirky place to beat the hustle and bustle of Koramangala, Jugs is a great place to unwind after a crazy day! Visit for some midweek fun with your buddies or just by yourself (you won’t be missing out on much!). Nibble on some great starters, gulp down a beer (or three!) or sing yourself hoarse on their much-loved karaoke nights….like they say, “There’s never a flat moment” here!
3 mugs of draught beer along with 1 starter at just Rs. 599!! Get started!
Where: 52, 6th Cross, 5th Main, 60 Feet Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore
Timings: 11:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M
3. Get inked @ Kraayonz Tattoo Studio: For all you folks with a passion to get inked, this place is just perfect for you! Part of a chain of tattoo parlours started by Sameer Patange, Kraayonz has emerged as one of Bangalore’s best places to get inked. There are several tattoo artists in Koramangala, but Kraayonz’s hygienic conditions and team of dedicated artists make sure that you get the best tattooing experience. The brand’s other outlets in Mumbai and Pune boast of a strong clientele that includes some of Bollywood’s most famous names like Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussanne, Sushmita Sen, Kangana Ranaut, Sanjay Dutt, Urmila Matondkar, Barbara Mori to name a few.
Choose your design and we’ll help you get 30% off on permanent tattoos!
Where: No.8, Ground Floor, Raheja Arcade, Next To City Bank ATM, Koramangala
Timings: 10:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M
4. Learn to Dance like a Pro @ Studio 5678: We like to believe dancing is the best way to unwind and let lose all pent up feelings! So if you think along similar lines, then you have to visit this lovely dance studio for sure!! Studio 5678’s team of highly trained choreographers offer lessons on various dance forms like Bollywood, jazz, salsa, contemporary and many more!
Where: No. 59,1st floor, 3rd cross, 6th Block Koramangala, Bangalore
Monday to Wednesday: 6:30 P.M to 7:30 P.M
Saturday: 12 Noon to 2:00 P.M
Sunday: 2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M
Thursday and Friday closed
5. Sweat it Out @ LF2 Fitness: Thinking of getting fit? Planning to hit the gym? Then LF2 Fitness is where you need to be! One of the finest health and fitness centres in Koramangala, they have it all – from state-of-the-art equipment to professionally qualified trainers who guide you with their expertise whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Be it weight loss, weight gain or cardio fitness exercises, visit this place for the ultimate work out experience!
Where: 10/A, 2nd Floor, 8th Block, Above Corporation Bank, Koramangala
Timings:Monday to Saturday: 5:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M
Sunday: 6:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon
6. Unlock your Beauty @ YLG Salon & Spa: With 13 outlets across Bangalore, YLG is a name that doesn’t need much of an introduction. From unique signature hairstyles that can be specifically created for you to a range of grooming services for your skin and hair, you can get it all at YLG! With an experienced team of beauticians and hairdressers who are always available for complimentary consultation, and who offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise, here at YLG they sure know how to make You Look Good!
Look your best with this offer. Get flat Rs. 250 off on all salon services!
Where: Multiple Outlets
Timings: 11:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M…Open on all days
7. Relax and Unwind @ Flicks Salon and Spa: Unwind and rejuvenate yourself at Flicks Salon and Spa. Choose from a range of beauty and wellness services and let their staff help you get the best de-stressing experience. This salon in Koramangala ensures that you leave with a smiling face and completely satisfied…So all you have to do is just step inside and enjoy their care!
Where: No.898, 1st Floor, 80feet Road, 6th Block, Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Koramangala
Timings: 10:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M…Open on all days
Know of more cool places in Koramangala? Write to us and share your views….
Latest posts by Samriddhi Tanti (see all)
- Iconic Bollywood Hairstyles We All Remember! - May 6, 2016
- ‘A Scoop of Happiness’… Best Ice Cream Parlours in Delhi - April 28, 2016
- Offbeat Ways to Enjoy Mumbai on a Budget - April 22, 2016