Post Views (1827)
Time’s ticking away and you’re running late (very late indeed!) but your hair stubbornly refuses to behave, NOW that’s a scenario most of us are pretty familiar with! And moments like this usually calls for an innovative intervention that’s both maximal impact and minimal effort at the same time … Which is why we have lined up some cool and voguish hair accessory hacks that’ll help you sail through all you bad hair days!
1. Fun with Bobby Pins – Bobby pins make for a great hair décor accessory and this simple hack can transform your hair’s look in seconds. Clip them on in fun patterns including geometric ones for a chic hairdo that’s both easy and quick to make.
2. Play with Colours – Another fun trick that you can do with bobby pins is to paint them with a coat or two of your favourite coloured nail polish. It’s fun, quick and makes for a great hair accessory hack when you’re out of time but don’t wanna be a Plain Jane either!
3.Classic with Barrettes – A blast from the past, you must have seen one of these with your mother or grand mom for sure! Barrettes look classier than hair bands and you can even create new styles by pinning it to the side of your hair rather than at the back
4. Knot it up with Scarves – For a casual but fashionable touch to your hair, wrap a scarf round your head and tie it in a bow or a knot right on top or on the side. Tie the rest of your hair in a pretty top-knot or pin it up in a messy bun.
5. Headband Wrap to the Rescue – For this pretty hairdo, wrap your hair around the headband and tuck it inside. Use bobby pins to secure the bun in place and if you’ve got any hairspray around, then spray it over for the perfect finish.
6. Pretty in a Hat – A perfect head-turning accessory, the hat is another trendy option that you can try this season. Opt for a wide-brimmed hat, Panama hat or the regular fedora to get an effortlessly cool yet chic look.
7. Sassy Combs – A vintage beauty, the side comb is another easy hair accessory hack for girls that requires very little or no effort. Try an ornate or floral designed comb to add a dainty and feminine touch to your hair.
8. Pop-up Pony Tail – For a pony tail that looks fuller and longer, try this simple trick. Separate your hair in two sections and tie two ponytails, one on top and one slightly below it and let the upper ponytail fall over the lower one. Prop the ponytails with bobby pins to give it an added lift.
Glamorous hair doesn’t require too much time or money all the time. So the next time your hair needs a super-fast refreshing look before you’re ready to face the crowd, be sure to give these hair accessory hacks a try or better still, ignite your creativity and work out your own cool hacks!
In the meanwhile, hope you had fun reading the post . Do write to us and share your views!
Latest posts by Samriddhi Tanti (see all)
- Iconic Bollywood Hairstyles We All Remember! - May 6, 2016
- ‘A Scoop of Happiness’… Best Ice Cream Parlours in Delhi - April 28, 2016
- Offbeat Ways to Enjoy Mumbai on a Budget - April 22, 2016