Post Views (1756)
Colleges across the country will soon be re-opening after the long summer break and for many of you it’ll be your first day in college…the beginning of a whole new journey! Whether it’s the outfit or the hair or the footwear, getting ready for first day of college can be a pretty boisterous affair in itself!
From books to looks, let your first day in college be an impressive one…We tell you how!
1. An evergreen classic, denims and tee are comfy and chic and it always works!
2. Skirts are a.m.a.z.i.n.g for summer and long skirts are a great choice for college! Nice strappy chappals, a pair of shades and a nice lil bag complete the look.
3. Kurtis are a perfect summer wear. Formal or casual, you can wear it in so many ways and for any occasion!
4. Bags are an absolute must, of course! With so much to carry around, its better you get a backpack or a jhola or a nice tote. Sling bags like clutches and candy bags in bright fluoro colours are a good option as well!
5. New look for new beginnings, not such a bad idea eh! A trendy haircut or maybe some cool nail art for your pretty nails or maybe both…choice is all yours ladies!
6. Footwear’s an absolute must, obviously! Chappals, flip-flops in bright colours, pretty ballerinas, converse shoes and comfortable yet trendy floaters….Choose your pick and always be ready to put your best foot forward!
7. The regular for most boys, jeans and tee can be worn in so many ways. Team it up with the right accessory and you’re ready to rock the crowd! P.S – A white shirt is a wardrobe essential boys, so be sure to keep one!
8. Stock up on t-shirts…as many as you can! It’s summer and you’ll need them the most! Work out interesting combinations by pairing them with your shorts or trousers.
9. Khaki, linen, camo….shorts are a must-have for summer and college! You can either rip off some ‘ol pair of jeans or buy a few pairs!
10. Look suave and stay protected from the heat as well! Pick up a pair of shades, a few caps or a hat.
11. Some nice funky shoes and slippers for your feet will add the perfect finishing touch!
12. Get a nice back pack or a smart sling bag, and you’re all ready for college!
Wish you good luck for a great first day at college folks! Hope you liked reading this…What are you wearing to college? Let us know!
Latest posts by Samriddhi Tanti (see all)
- Iconic Bollywood Hairstyles We All Remember! - May 6, 2016
- ‘A Scoop of Happiness’… Best Ice Cream Parlours in Delhi - April 28, 2016
- Offbeat Ways to Enjoy Mumbai on a Budget - April 22, 2016